Information and publicity activities.
Sub-activity T6.1 Webpage.
Sub-activity T6.2 Workshop.
Sub-activity T6.3 Public awareness campaign.
- Announcement on imATFIB project launch: https://www.agerpres.ro/ots/2016/10/04/-anunt-incepere-proiect-imaging-based-non-invasive-diagnosis-of-persistent-atrial-fibrillation-imatfib–15-47-16
- Project launch conference on December 09, 2016, at IMOGEN – Medical Research Institute
- imATFIB website: imatfib.ro
- imATFIB posting on the Emergency Hospital website http://www.scju-cluj.ro/Pages/imATFIB2016.aspx
- imATFIB posting on the IMOGEN website http://imogen.ro/en/research-2/ongoing-research-projects/
- imATFIB posting on the Emergency Hospital Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/scjucj/
- Advertisement with flyers during the Wizz Air Cluj-Napoca marathon – April 15, 2018
- Press campaign December 2018:
- We organized an international scientific conference: Biomedical and imaging approaches in the management of atrial fibrillation, in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, on November 07–09, 2019. There were 22 oral presentations and 70 participants (9 from abroad).
- Press campaign December 2019:
- Press conference November 06, 2019
- Ziua de Cluj (November 14-15)
- Evenimentul zilei (November 14)
- HotNews (November 14)
- Realitatea FM Cluj (November 14–15)
- TV LOOK PLUS Cluj (November 14)
- Press campaigns August 2020:
- Ziua de Cluj (August 26, 27, 28 and 31)
- Jurnalul Național (August 27 and 28)
- HotNews material (August 27)
- Realitatea FM Cluj (August 26–31)
- Look TV (August 29 and 31)
- Final press announcement
- Ziua de Cluj – August 31